Yoni Popping Steam
Yoni Steaming is about ladies reclaiming responsibility for individual wellbeing and bellies and using spices from the Earth, to help and sustain our general prosperity. Yoni steams have been found by women throughout history to:
- Increases fertility
- Heal and tone the conceptive framework after birth.
- Decrease uterine fibroids, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse, endometriosis and ovarian cysts.
- Help with the fix of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-segment scar.
- Assist with healing hemorrhoids.
- Decline menstrual stream just as decrease dark purple or brown colored blood at the beginning or end of menses.
- Alleviate chronic vaginal/yeast disease.
- Ease side effects of menopause.
- Fundamentally lessen torment, swelling and weariness related with feminine cycle.
- Manage irregular or missing menstrual cycles.
- Detoxify the womb and expel poisons from the body.
- Releases put away feelings and tap into the vitality that is our imaginative potential.
You can easily treat yourself to a yoni steam in the comfort of your own home by placing a pot of hot water and aromatic herbs under a seat with a hole in it, disrobing from the waist down, and sitting over the steam for about 30 minutes while the steam gently permeates the skin.
Our carefully crafted blend includes the highest quality, aromatic, toning and healing herbs available, including Rosemary, Mugwort, Motherwort, Yarrow, Calendula, eucalyptus leaf, oregano, quassia root, Lavender, and Rose Petals.
All herbs are Organic and kosher.
***It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. Do not do a yoni steam if you are pregnant (or think you might be).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product supports a healthy lifestyle. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary based on diet and exercise. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. Health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. Always consult your healthcare professional before consuming any dietary supplement.